What information is to be collected:
Collecting only information that provides the ability to support user feedback.
Some user actions are automatically saved in server logs:
– IP address;
– data on the type of browser, add-ins, request time, etc.
How the information is used
The information provided by the user is used to contact him, including to send notifications about the change in the status of the application.
Personal data management
Personal data is available for viewing, editing and deleting in the user’s personal account.
In order to prevent accidental deletion or damage to data, information is stored in backup copies for 7 days and can be restored upon user request.
Providing data to third parties
Personal data of users can be transferred to persons not associated with this site, if necessary:
– to comply with the law,
– regulatory legal act
– execution of a court decision;
– to detect or prevent fraud;
– to eliminate technical malfunctions of the site;
– to provide information on the basis of a request from authorized state bodies.
In the case of the sale of this site, users must be notified of this no later than 10 days before the transaction.Data security
The site administration takes all measures to protect user data from unauthorized access, in particular:
– regular updating of services and content management systems;
– encryption of archive copies of the resource;
– regular checks for the presence of malicious codes;
– use to host a virtual dedicated server site.